Monday, May 31, 2010

Memoires


This is the first Memorial Day I have ever had the opportunity to teach a yoga class on. I know the day is meant to imply we should remember all the people who have served for our country and though I do honor them if I honor and remember one person in my past who has transformed me it brings a deeper meaning to my practice. Memories are special and can create imprints in us and simply remembering these you can use that honor to infuse the integrity of your practice.

We breath into our back bodies in order to honor the bigger energy, the universal and the auspicious that connects us all. Whether you have known someone who has served and died in service or you don't we all have someone close to us who has past and who can help us to remember this day fully.

No comments:

Post a Comment