Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Reflection


Running along side a Lake you may just glance and notice your reflection... if it is still enough. Recently, I noticed this and I remembered that the universe is always giving me feedback, whether I recognize it or not. Sometimes I will just roll through moments and not soak in the meaning of that moment. Even while practicing yoga I have to consciously remember the mat underneath me, to use the wall, my breath and the space around me to feel, hear and see the feedback. Where am I in space and what am I going to do with all of this information... just let it pass by or use it grow. A friend told me of a great practice... after a memorable experience go home and journal about all of the moments of glimmer, you know the ones that touched you and some part of you awakened. Write those down and know that Shakti will notice that you were paying attention and that you are ready for more glimmers and shimmers.

No comments:

Post a Comment