Saturday, December 4, 2010

Trust & Muscle Energy


To many of us Trust is a gift an offering where as if you were to practice Trust you would want to embody it and that would mean you would need to be strong and full of stamina. Muscle energy or hugging ones muscles to bones creates stability. Stability, strength and steadfastness is what you really want in your friends.

I found a list recently of all of the efficacy of ones practice. One effect of practicing yoga is that you are able to see the divine play. To me this one is huge because I didn't always see it that way... I saw utter chaos and glimpses of intrinsic order and only when it was going my way. I remember the day that my perspective shifted and I just happened to be practicing yoga and the instructor, John Friend was pointing out how the rainbow always appears in the same order, when practicing postures in a certain order opens up the body. When rain drops fall they seem chaotic but when measured from beneath they create a pattern. The order is always shifting so we have to chase it in the shakti and keep lining up with it. Easier said than done I know...

Embody the trust, by first feeling things as they are as raw as they may appear then hug in muscles to bones embodying the trust and then flow in order with the shakti or how the energy moves you.

No comments:

Post a Comment